Wireless sound technology is on hike nowadays. So Nokia is saying Disconnect Yourself from Wire and Distraction. One month before Nokia launched its new Nokia True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones. But in this article, we’re going to talk about its special features and all other things which you need to know about it. So lets Start.
Out of the two new pairs of earphones launched, the first one is a pair of True Wireless Earbuds, similar to the Apple AirPods. It means the two individual buds are not connected to each other through any sort of wire. But there are standalone units with built-in batteries. According to the company, each earbud weight is just 5 gram making it extremely comfortable to wear even for long periods of time. Also design is very convenient to keep in pocket.
Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones Features
- You can connect your two devices with this earphone at the same time because of its Bluetooth 4.2 with multi-point connection feature.
- Nokia True Earbuds are providing you HD audio experience by Qualcomm aptX technology meaning an amazing experience of music & audio.
- In this Earbuds, you will get Magnetic functions Clip earbuds together to end calls or pause music; unclip to answer calls or resume music
- To make better your experience, there are Power on/off, answer/end call, reject call, volume control, track control buttons available.
- It will give you Audio playback of up to 10 hours on a single charge.
Nokia True Wireless Earbuds Features
- We get easy setup with Universal Bluetooth 5.0 to connect with devices.
- There are 3 sizes of Earbuds S, M, L (small, medium and large). You can change buds according to your ear size.
- Weight is very low, 5 gram per earbud. This is a plus point, you can use these earbuds for a long time without any trouble.
- The charging case that comes with it is charged with Type-C charger.
- Up to 4 hours talk or music time on one charge, Stand-by time Up to 70 hours, Portable charging Fully-charged case charges earbuds up to 3 times. Thus we get up to 12 hours of playback or talk time.
- Sweat proof and splash resistant (IPX4)
Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones cost 69 Euros / US$ 79 / Rs.5,860 (approx)
The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds costs 129 Euros / US$ 148 / Rs. 10,960 (approx)