We have read and heard about science since childhood, but there are some Interesting Science Facts that you will not believe at all. All the below mentioned points based on scientists’ research, and these are absolutely true and authentic.
So let’s know about them.
Interesting Science Facts
1. The temperature of the sun’s centre is 1.53 million degrees Celsius.
2. The most commonly found element in the world is hydrogen.
3. Hot water turns faster in ice in comparison to cold water.
4. On average, 70,000 views come every day in our brain.
5. Gasoline never freezes, no matter how low the temperature of that.
6. The world’s heaviest metal is osmium.
7. The world’s most expensive substance is antimatter.
8. There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
9. Accidents of red vehicles are more than any other colour vehicle.
10. Most tornadoes in the world come to America.
11. The cigarette lighter was discovered before matchbox.
12. People with right hand live for more than nine years in comparison to left-handed people.
13. The right lung is bigger and heavier in comparison to the left lung.
14. If we eat only carrots, then our colours will be orange.
16. Pulsar is the only known star that revolves around a thousand rotations per second.
17. If we drive our car towards the sky, then we will reach space in just 1 hour.
18. If an object goes above the speed of 11.2 km/second, it never comes back.
19. There are over 100 million galaxies in space.
20. The temperature of Antarctica is -35 degrees Celsius.
21. Disturbed people spend more money in comparison to those who are happy
22. No person can wake up more than 11 days
23. Brain and mind are two different things.
24. Our brain is most active at bedtime.
25. After the age of 40, the brain starts to shrink slowly.
Interesting Science Facts about Animals
1. Owl can rotate its neck up to 360 degrees.
2. Snakes smell with their tongue.
3. The ants never sleep; they always keep awake.
4. The growth of the elephant’s body never stops; it increases steadily.
5. The male butterfly snuffs the female butterfly several miles away.
6. Butterflies taste with their feet.
7. Bats always turn to the left while leaving the cave.
8. The electric eel is a South American fish which can produce a shock of up to 650 volts.
9. Some bugs eat themselves when they do not get food.
10. Even after cutting a cockroach’s head, he can live for several days.
11. Many snakes give eggs, and many snakes give birth to babies.
12. A giraffe can never sleep for more than one hour at a time.