We have read and heard about science since childhood, but there are some interesting facts related to science that you will not believe at all. But on the basis of the scientists, it is absolutely true and authentic. So let’s know about some amazing and interesting science facts.
Interesting Science Facts :
temperature of the sun’s center is 1.53 million degrees Celsius.
most commonly found element in the world is hydrogen.
water turns faster in ice in comparison to cold water.
average, 70,000 views come every day in our brain.
never freeze, no matter how low the temperature of that.
world’s heaviest metal is osmium.
world’s most expensive substance is antimatter.
are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
of red vehicles are more than any other color vehicle.
tornadoes in the world come to America.
lighter was discovered before matchbox.
with right hand live more than 9 years in comparison to left handed people.
right lung is bigger and heavier in comparison to left lung.
- If we
just eat carrots then our colors will be orange.
first organisms on earth were bacteria and algae born 3.5 billion years
is the only known star that revolves around a thousand rotations per second.
- If we
drive our car towards the sky, then we will reach space in just 1 hour.
- If an
object goes above the speed of 11.2 km/second, it never comes back.
are over 100 million galaxies in space.
temperature of Antarctica is
-35 degrees Celsius.
people spend more money in comparison to those who are happy
- It is
impossible for any person to wake up more than 11 days
and mind are two different things.
brain is most active at bedtime.
the age of 40, the brain starts to shrink slowly.
Interesting Science Facts about Animal :
- Owl can rotate its neck up to 360 degrees.
- Snakes smell with their tongue.
- The ants never sleep, they always keep awake.
- The growth of the elephant’s body never stops, it growths steadily.
- The male butterfly snuffs the female butterfly several miles away.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Bats always turns to the left while leaving the cave.
- Electric eel is a South American fish which can produce a shock of up to 650 volts.
- Some bugs eat themselves when they do not get food.
- Even after cutting a cockroach’s head, he can live for several days.
- Many snakes give eggs and many snakes give birth to babies.
- Giraffe can never sleep more than one hour at a time.
Read Also :